Thursday, November 17, 2011

Personal thought..

The interview was very interesting and I was awed to understand the cultural wealth of Somalia.I had a chance to meet Farog and he made me feel very comfortable right from the beginning of the interview. Language was not a barrier as he spoke fluent English. He answered all my questions with ease and it clearly proved that he loved his culture and country. I was amazed to see his immense knowledge about Somalia and his deep understanding of his culture and society. He also expressed his sadness at the current economic crisis in his country and expressed his hope that it would all be settled soon. During the interview, I could clearly understand that he was very patriotic and intended to do something for his people.

No comments:

Post a Comment