Thursday, October 6, 2011

20 questions for interview

1- What is your nsme?
I would like to know his/her name before we start the conversation.

2- Where are you from?
It's really important to know where is he/she from because of the cultures aspects.

3- What is your major? and why did u choose this major?
I would like to know about students future.

4- Why did you choose US?
I want to know why some students choose USA for study. Is it because of the Univeristy education or because of the language?

5- How old are you?
By knowing thier age, you can compare between thier answers. Moreover, old people have more experience.

6- Is your own culture like the US culture or different? And what's the differnces if it's not?
I want to know more about thier cultures.

7- How many kids would you like to have whenyou get married?
I just want to compare about different cultures.

8- How many major holydaies do you have in your country?
to know differents cultures holydaies.

9-Who takes care of the finances on your family?
I would like to know about cultures.

10- What are the main meals in your country?
cultures things.

11- how was your trip to the US?
I just want to know how they were feeling before coming to US

12- Did you face cultural chocked?
I just want to know more about cultural choced.

13- How much is the ticket from your country to the US?
Compareing between differents countries

14- How many times do you travel to see your family a year?
I would like to know more about students life.

15- Why didi you choose SCSU?
I would like to know why did they choose SCSU and copmaring between thier answer.

16- What are your hobbies?
person questions

17- What do your think about Muslims?
I would like to know what they think about My realigon because a lof of people think a bad thing about Muslims after 9/11

18- How long have you been in the US?
Comparing about students.

19- What dou think about St. Cloud weather compare to where you came from?
I would like to know if they like the weather in Minnesota or not. and copmaring between thier country.

20- Do you plane to work at the US or going back home after graduation ?
I just to know if they  came for college or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment